Welcome to M.IN.D Lab at Seoul National University!
Our mission is to develop state-of-the-art machine learning/deep learning algorithms for solving intelligence and real world data problems. For more information on research topics, please visit our project page. To know more about the lab, you may read this feature written while we were at SKKU (in Korean).
- 21.12 Sungmin and Jaeseok got the Qualcomm Innovation Fellowship Korea Prize! Congratualations!
- 21.9 One paper got accepted to NeurIPS 21! Congratulations Sungmin Cha! It was our first joint work with Naver AI Lab!
- 21.7 One paper got accepted to ICCV 21! Congratulations Hongjoon Ahn and Jihwan Kwak!
- 21.7 Three members will do industry internships in the fall! Congratulations Hongjoon Ahn (Amazon Shanghai), Jaeseok Byun (Microsoft Research Asia), and Sangwon Jung (Naver AI)!
- 21.7 Sungmin Cha got the Best Paper Award at CKAIA summer conference.
- 21.7 Taesup served as a General Chair for the CKAIA summer conference.
- 21.5 M.IN.D Lab will participate in Naver-SNU Hyperscal AI Project!
- 21.4 Our lab will be supported by NRF 미래뇌융합기술 연구과제!
- 21.4 Our lab will be supported by Microsoft-IITP Project!
- 21.3 We moved to Seoul National University ECE as of March 01, 2021!
- 21.3 Two papers got accepted to CVPR 21! Congratulations Sungmin, Jaeseok, Sangwon, Donggyu, and Taeeon!
- 21.3 Two papers got accepted to ICLR 21! Congratulations Sungmin and Taeeon!
- 21.3 Our lab will be supported by NRF Mid-Career Research Program for 5 years!
- 20.11 Sungmin won the Best Paper Award at 2020 Microsoft-AI Association Fall Conference! Congratulations!
- 20.12 Sangwon, Hongjoon won the Qualcomm Innovation Fellowship Korea! Congratulations!